Hello, to you all in cyberspace,
I would like to say thank you all for your support and encouragement during this social distancing time that we’re all experiencing.
This is a time when virtually, we’re all able to connect in some way.
Here are 3 tips to connecting during our time of quarantine to combat COVID-19:
- Connect using online video chats:
a. Google Hangouts.
c. Whatever virtual connection tools/apps you’ve used previously.
- I saw someone sharing about FB events where you can attend and participate in a group activity, ie. one of the virtual tools above. For example, A Virtual Happy Hour.
- If you live in a home with multiple people you can participate in fun activities:
a. Tabletop games.
b. Pop some popcorn and watch a movie or two.
c. Simply create an events list of things to do while you’re quarantined.
– clean out a closet you’ve been meaning to clean.
– make some ice cream – this is one I’m going to do. I’ll post pictures later.
What other ideas can you come up with? Let us know so others can see them also.
This is a new journey for me for my new business: PKE Executive Services – Virtual Assistant.
If you or anyone you know could benefit from the services of a Virtual Assistant (VA), please share my info with them, or you can contact me directly. I offer referral discounts.
Contact Me: PKE VA Contact Form.
Happy Weekend, All!